Ram Temple In Ayodhya:
10 interesting facts related to the grand Ram temple to be built in Ayodhya:
2. Now this temple will be 3 storey. The idol of Ramlala will sit on the lower floor. The height of the current Ram Mandir model of Vishwa Hindu Parishad will be increased from 141 feet to 161 feet. There will be 5 doors (lion gate, dance pavilion, color pavilion, worship hall and sanctum sanctorum) to visit the temple. The length of this temple will be about 270 meters, width 140 meters. There will be about 106 pillars on each floor. The length of the pillar is proposed to be about 16.5 feet on the first floor and 14.5 feet on the second floor. Each floor will rest on 185 beams.
3. Iron will not be used in the temple. The temple will have a marble frame and wooden doors. In this, about 1.75 lakh cubic feet of stone was needed for the construction of the entire temple. Marble will be installed in the temple floor. The temple will stand on approximately 221 pillars. In this, a total of 24 gates will be made in addition to the main five gates. 12 statues are carved on each pillar of the temple. These idols are of Gods and Goddesses.
4. It will be an octagonal temple built in the Nagara style. It will have the idol of Lord Rama and the Rama Darbar. There will be temples of Sita, Lakshmana, Bharata and Lord Ganesha in front and back of the main temple. It will be built in the style of Akshardham Temple. The temple complex will have a saint residence, research center, staff accommodation, eateries, etc.
5. Shilpi Chandrakant Sompura designed the Ram temple model in 1987 at the behest of VHP international president Ashok Singhal. It has been decided to build this temple according to Indian craftsmanship. Its orbit will be in rounding. The carving of stones for the construction of the temple has been completed about 60 percent. The construction and carving of stones was started in September 1990 on behalf of Ram Janmabhoomi Nyas and Vishwa Hindu Parishad for the construction of the temple of Prabhu Shriram.
6. The construction of the temple will take about two and a half to 3 years. Many speculate that the temple will be fully built by 2024.
7. L&T Company and Chandrakant Sompura ji will jointly build the Ram temple.
9. Temple Trust, Mahant Nritya Gopal Das, General Secretary Champat Rai, Chairman of Construction Committee IAS Nripendra Mishra, Gyanesh Kumar (Additional Secretary, Government of India) and Nominee Member Avnish Awasthi (Additional Chief Secretary Uttar Pradesh) and Nominee Member Anuj Jha (District Magistrate Ayodhya) and ex-officio members Raja Vimalndra Mohan Pratap Mishra, Dr. Anil Kumar, Mahant Dinendra Das, K.K. Parasaran, Swami Vasudevanand Saraswati, Swami Vishvaprasannatiirtha, Yug Purush Paramanand Giri, Swami Govinddev Giri etc.
10. Land worship is to be done at the hands of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Therefore a silver brick weighing about 40 kg has been prepared, which is to be laid in the foundation. Apart from this, Prince Habibuddin Tusi, a descendant of the Mughal emperor Babur, has come forward to give a gold brick for Bhoomipujan. It is noteworthy that apart from this, many people across the country have given whatever support they can for the temple on their own behalf. Thousands of people have donated the bricks written by Ram, which made Karsevapuram. People of all religions are getting cooperation in temple construction….